Change of Address

If you change your address, please contact the Claims Administrator toll-free at (844) 329-9816 or write to Baltimore Pension Litigation, c/o Settlement Services, Inc., PO Box 10269, Tallahassee, FL 32302-2269. If you write, please make sure to include your full name, your new and former address, the last four digits of your Social Security number and your signature.

This website is designed and maintained by the Claims Administrator for the lawsuit known as
Robert F. Cherry, Jr., et al. v. Mayor and City Council of Baltimore City,.
Civil Case No.: 24-C-16-004670 filed in the Circuit Court for Baltimore City.